Anant Aman Social Welfare Society is a registered NGO under M.P. SOCIETY REGISTRIKARAN ADHINIYAM, 1973 (No.44 of 1973) and certified organization under Niti Aayog, 80G and 12A Income Tax (exemption) Act.
We have done social activities in association with other Social groups, Orphanages, Educational Institutions (Medicaps, IPS Academy, Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya.), Corporates (Systango – IT park, Rave Infosys), Government authority IAS Sandeep Rajappa Ji, renowned Doctors (Dr. Sandeep JulkaJi) and many others.
We are rendering our services in Health, Education, Environment, Child Welfare, Women Empowerment and creating various platforms to promote art and other talent search programs.
Few highlights of our activities :-
- Various FREE Health Campaigns done by our Ngo at under-privileged areas and villages of Indore district.
- Various FREE Dental Campaigns have been organized (under supervision of Dental Surgeons)
- Our NGO has motivated today’s generation to celebrate special occasions and devote some time with needy ones.
- Food/Meal, Stationary items, Bags, Green Board, Winter Blankets, Clothes, foot-wears, medicines etc arrangements for the needy ones.
- Various Celebrations (like Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Janmashtami etc.) have been organized at different Orphanages, Old-age homes, Slums & Blind Schools.
- To support national spirit different programs on Independence day, Republic day have been conducted at various places. Even printed T-Shirts of our Freedom Fighters were also distributed from Sayaji Hotel.
- Yoga Campaigns, Exercise sessions, Nutrition Counseling sessions etc have been conducted for general public to support the better health.
- Art and Photography Exhibition, at Pritam-lal Dua Art Gallery Indore, have organized at State level to support and provide platform to Youths.
- Cultural Activities have organized.
Awareness Campaigns :-
- Open Defecation Free program.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- International Day of Action for Women’s Health
- World Diabetes Day under Supervision of Dr. Sandeep JulkaJi
- General Etiquette session at Government School
- Blood Donations
- Martyrs’ Day (Shaheed Diwas) 23rd March
- Awareness session towards Organ Donation under supervision of Dr. Sandip Saxena
[DM Nephrology (AIIMS, New Delhi), Vice-President (Indian Society of Organ Transplantation)]
- Matti Ganesh Workshops
Project SEED-BALL (Environment Campaign) :-
An initiative to have plantation in that areas where the practically plantation is one of the toughest task and human reach is not easily accessible i.e. at forest areas or at mountains, for the same we have planned an initiative to prepare “SEED BALLS”
Project AAS – GyanShala (Educational Project) :-
In field of Education Anant Aman Social Welfare Society providing remedial classes, personal counseling, at different orphanages, slums to teach various ‘learn by fun study techniques’ etc. We have adopted a Government school at Juni Indore locality at Indore city with a aim to provide all amenities required for a better healthy education with young creative intellectual mentors.
So don’t think much in donating something . Our small step can be a big transformation In the lives of the people. You even don’t have to take out time to visit end user’s place. Take the advantages of our site & WE ARE THERE to help you. Just you have to gather all the goods that are of no use like toys,books,clothes & contact us. You can also visit the NGO for delivering some special skills like teaching, dancing, singing or conducting games.
“Please donate stuff which is in good condition & can be utilized for further use. Your bad conditioned good will be of no use for them.”